We ask that you please read our Membership (Sales) contract thoroughly. By purchasing a membership, you are agreeing to become an Ava Rose Designs Member (Sales Representative), you are 18 years of age, you reside and are authorized to work in the United States and are bound to the terms of this contract agreement.
Welcome to the Ava Rose Designs Membership! This Membership was created to give our core customers and new customers a year-round opportunity to receive great discounts, become your own entrepreneur in the fashion/retail world, creating your own style of marketing through digital marketing while earning income.
- Members are ambassadors to the Ava Rose Designs brand and if you choose to grow their business financially it’s their responsibility to represent the brand through promoting, selling our products and following all policies, procedures and company ethics contractually.
- As a Member you will have an option to choose from 3 mini sample kits and have 10-days to return your products for another sample kit or exchange sizing.
- New Members will have the opportunity to terminate their Membership within 10-days of receiving their sample kit. All kits can be exchanged for different sizing and or different kits within the 10-day period. Outside the 10-day period all kits are non-refundable.
- Ava Rose Designs is a “seasonless” company that will consistently bring in new styles to keep customers engaged, give our members an opportunity to sell more often with more of a variety to choose from while growing revenue.
- As a Member, you have an opportunity to sell our products and earn a commission fee which does not include personal purchases.
- All Members are required to sell a minimum of $300 net per year to keep their annual membership status for the following year. This net total does include personal purchases but not the annual Membership fee. (if members choose not to sell publicly they can keep their membership if their personal purchases meet the $400 amount annually).
- New Members receive 50% off any item site-wide the first month they are active with Ava Rose Designs. This gives you the opportunity to build your samples and your wardrobe!
- Once the 50% off period has been fulfilled all Members will receive 25% off annually unless there is an additional promotion or special sale incentive for our Members.
Selling Ava Rose Designs
All Members can grow their commission fees through bringing new members to the company. Note, selling Ava Rose Designs is not mandatory but you must meet the annual requirements.
- Starting commission fee 20%
- 10-20 Members 25% commission fee
- 21+ Members 30% commission fee
- Commissions are paid on the last day of the following month of the billing sale.
- All Members that earn a minimum of $600 of commission per year will receive a 1099 form from Ava Rose Designs/Sroda LLC.
- Ava Rose Designs does not accept checks or cash for purchases. All purchases must be made through credit card or debit card. If your customer choses to pay by check or cash, your customer needs to make it out to you the Member directly and you the Member is responsible for paying Ava Rose Designs by credit or debit card. Members are 100% responsible for the privacy of customer credit card numbers, checks and cash.
- All customer orders must be placed through the Ava Rose Designs website. If not, we can’t guarantee inventory availability and fulfillment.
- Orders and Returns: Ava Rose Designs has the right to accept or reject orders placed by you. If an order cannot be fulfilled due to a lack of inventory, the customer and Member will be notified immediately, the order will be credited to the customer and the Member will not receive commission. Ava Rose Designs reserves the right to charge-back (debit) the commission paid to you-the Member based on the customer returns.
- Customer Return Policy: Items are eligible for return or exchange up to 15 days after the date of purchase. Ava Rose Designs will only accept returns for items that have not been worn, altered or washed and all tags must be still attached to the item. Ava Rose Designs is not responsible for items that have been shrunk once washed by a machine or by hand. Any items marked as Final Sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Customers are responsible for return shipping fees and can use any carrier they choose. Upon receipt of returned goods, Ava Rose Designs reserves the right to deny a refund if the merchandise does not meet the return policy requirements stated above. Original shipping charges for returned merchandise are non-refundable unless we have made a shipping error.
- Members are prohibited from selling any of their sample items to ecommerce sites unless it is a second-hand item or post season.
- Ava Rose Designs can sell directly through company ecommerce sites.
- Members will be notified on seasonal sales prior to a sale going public to help generate additional sales directly and give their customers an early opportunity to take advantage of our sales.
- Ava Rose Designs compensation plan and sales model is subject to change based on growth and future opportunities
- Ava Rose Designs Members are prohibited to represent competing companies and sell competing products such as women’s/children’s apparel and jewelry.
- Ava Rose Designs Members are prohibited to recruit other current Ava Rose Designs Members to other social selling companies with competing products during their active membership and 6-months from their termination date. If this does happen Ava Rose Designs has the right to professional legal action.
- Sales Tax: For Arizona Members only. You authorize us, on your behalf, to collect and remit to the proper governmental agencies the applicable sales and use taxes about the sale of our products as permitted by this Agreement. All orders that are submitted online outside the state of Arizona there is no sales tax until further notice including a change in tax laws.
Privacy of Customer Information
Membership Requirements & Ethics
As a Member to Ava Rose Designs you agree to the policies and practices as described in the procedures below. These policies and procedures are subject to change and if they do, you will abide and agree with any changes that may be made.
- Ava Rose Designs has the authority to run a background check on all those that sign up for the Membership program to protect the right of our company.
- Act in an ethical, legal, professional manner with Ava Rose Designs, customers and other Members.
- Represent our brand in a professional manner that will not damage reputation of the company.
- Protect the Ava Rose Designs trademark and brand.
- Responsible for sample kit payment on a timely manner.
- Place customer orders on a timely manner through the Ava Rose Designs website with a credit card and correct shipping. (Items do and will sell-out therefore orders submitted on time will have the best results for accurate fulfillment)
- Members are required to keep a credit card on file with Ava Rose Designs for any in-house purchases or annual renewals.
Renewing and Terminating your Membership
Ava Rose Designs will alert you one-week prior to the renewal to inform you of the charge. If you choose to continue with the company your card on file will be charged through our system on your annual renewal date. You do have the opportunity to terminate your membership at any time.
- All commission sales that hit prior to termination during the same month of termination will be paid out on the last day of the following month.
- Opt-in payments are one and two time fees annually and are non-refundable.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
As between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in and to our products and materials, and all designs, data, information or other content in our products and materials (Sroda LLC/Ava Rose Designs). You acknowledge that by agreeing to become an Ava Rose Designs Member, you will not own or acquire any interest or right of any nature to or in any intellectual property rights in our products or materials and that you will not use any of our designs, except as specifically authorized by us.
Ava Rose Designs has the right to eliminate the Membership program or liquidate company based on lack of revenue performance or internal business conflicts at any time.
I hereby agree and will comply to the best of my ability with the information noted above in this legally binding contract as a Member of Ava Rose Designs.